Welcome to the Student Innovator Blog

Welcome to the Student Innovator Blog

About Me

My photo
The Student Innovators is a group of students passionate about using technology to help learning. They will be trying out apps and web tools alongside their studies and give feedback on the Student Innovator blog. They work together as a team to share their experiences so you know before you download which app is best. You are welcome to read their reviews and leave comments.

Thursday 14 May 2015

Final Thoughts by Liam

I become a student innovator to test out apps, recommend apps I use frequently and help others find the right app to help them. I have enjoyed this experience especially testing out some of the new apps.  I also enjoyed meeting up my Head of School, Owen, who liked the apps I had been testing and encouraged me to continue on. Finally I went to the Student Innovator party and got to meet the rest of the team. I will continue to recommend apps I use e.g Send Anywhere.

I wish to continue my work with the awesome Student Innovator team for September!

No comments:

Post a Comment