Welcome to the Student Innovator Blog

Welcome to the Student Innovator Blog

About Me

My photo
The Student Innovators is a group of students passionate about using technology to help learning. They will be trying out apps and web tools alongside their studies and give feedback on the Student Innovator blog. They work together as a team to share their experiences so you know before you download which app is best. You are welcome to read their reviews and leave comments.

Friday 22 May 2015

My final thoughts - Mustafa Mahmoud

My Final Thoughts


Since I bought my first smartphone back in 2011, I have downloaded a new app almost everyday. Most of them i'd delete within the hour, but some stuck around. Every once in a while, i'd find a gem amongst the sand, a gem such as 'My Study Life' or 'Wolfram Alpha'. There are apps out there that I believe everyone should have, or atleast try out. The Student Innovators provided me with a platform to do so. When I first heard about the Innovators, I lept at the opportunuity; I wasn't dissapointed. The Student Innovators provided me a dual service: I could share with people the apps I believed to be worth sharing, and in turn, I discovered many other apps that i'd never heard of, recommended by my fellow Innovators. This is what being a part of the student innovators has done for me. It allowed me to take a hobby of mine and share the experience with others. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time as a Student Innovator, and will continue to keep my eye on the blog for any new apps that could help me, in the future.

Mustafa Mahmoud

No comments:

Post a Comment