Welcome to the Student Innovator Blog

Welcome to the Student Innovator Blog

About Me

My photo
The Student Innovators is a group of students passionate about using technology to help learning. They will be trying out apps and web tools alongside their studies and give feedback on the Student Innovator blog. They work together as a team to share their experiences so you know before you download which app is best. You are welcome to read their reviews and leave comments.

Tuesday 18 November 2014

RefME by Hayley

Name of App: RefME





Cost: Free

Device/s used: Apple iPhone & iPad

What was good about this tool? 
I found this app very effective as it automatically produces references from books just by scanning the barcode on the back page. I found this app very useful especially when doing assignments for my course as I wouldn't have to search through everything and struggle to produce the reference on my own all  I had to do was scan the barcode and it would produce it for me. 

What was bad about this tool?
I've not yet found anything bad about this app and I would totally recommend it to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment